Melissa Stewart Consulting was founded on the belief that nonprofits need to tell their stories in impactful ways. So how does your story stand out?
Nonprofits exist to develop programs that reach their target audience and provide maximum impact. But developing programs isn’t enough. You need to show what makes your program unique, why the outcomes matter, and how you influence the change you want to make.
Melissa Stewart, LCSW, is the Founder and Principal of Melissa Stewart Consulting. Her more than 16 years of nonprofit experience enable her to:
- Advise, develop and evaluate programs
- Create policies and procedures including quality assurance/compliance and HIPAA standards
- Prospect, write and manage grants
- Serve as a subject matter expert for programs, products and projects
- Provide insight and strategy on operational goals
- Develop work plans and evaluation strategies
- Document process flows and metrics to evaluate success
- Conduct market research, provide SWOT analysis and make program recommendations
- Perform program and staffing audits for strategic alignment
- Serve as an end-user subject matter expert on software and web-based products